The great thing about traveling by RV is that there’s space for every single member of your family, fur babies included. The ability to safely, conveniently and affordably bring pets along is what encourages many people to choose to vacation or adventure via RV. Before you do embark on a journey with your four legged friend, here are a few things you’ll want to prepare for.
1. Consider taking your pet to the vet before you go.
2. Make sure to consider your pets when planning your travel schedule.
3. Make sure to pack appropriately for your pet.
4. Call ahead to ensure campgrounds are pet friendly.
5. Make your pets safe and comfortable.
6. Don’t forget to be a considerate pet parent.
7. And the most important part…
Read the whole article here: